Ecoboost Swap Wiring Harness and Fuse Box Kit by JEM-Sport.
This kit includes a wiring harness and fuse box neccessary for any Ford 2.0L and 2.3L Ecoboost engine swap into any chassis. If you purchase a used lift-out Ecoboost engine, chances are you can also aquire the engine harness and ECU. In this case, all you will need is this wiring harness kit to complete your swap!
This is basically a replacement for the "Ford Control Pack" wiring harness (M-6017-20T, M-6017-23T, M-6017-23TA) that is no longer available for order. Can be used with crate engine M-6007-23T, M-6007-23TA. All of our wiring harnesses are designed around the 2015-2017 Mustang ECU connectors.
Our wiring harness will take care of everything chassis-mounted. The Ecoboost ECU has two main connectors. One primarily for the engine harness, and one primarily for power distrubution and chassis connections. This product listing is for the chassis-side harness.
This harness will allow connections for these key functions:
- Power distribution
- Fuse box
- OBD2 port
- Accelerator pedal
- Clutch and/or brake switch
- Ignition switch
- Start switch
- Everything is terminated to the 2nd Main ECU connector.
- All new wire, pins, and connectors.
Installation guide for this harness can be found here.
We will offer several different wiring solutions:
- The JEM-Sport "Chassis-Side" harness for people planning to keep the OEM Ford engine harness and ECU. (The product you are currently viewing)
- The JEM-Sport "Engine-Side" harness for people who simply need a quality replacement engine wiring harness.
- The JEM-Sport "Complete Wiring Solution" for chassis and engine, available with or without an ECU/PCM ready to start your Ecoboost engine!