Ecoboost Swap ENGINE Wiring Harness by JEM-Sport.
This kit includes a wiring harness neccessary for any Ford 2.0L and 2.3L Ecoboost engine swap into any chassis.
The Ecoboost ECU has two main connectors. One primarily for the engine harness, and one primarily for power distrubution and chassis connections. All of our wiring harnesses are designed around the 2015-2017 Mustang ECU connectors. This product listing is for the engine-side harness.
This harness will allow connections for these key functions:
- DI Injectors
- Ignition Coils
- Cam Positon
- Crank Position
- VVT Solenoids
- E-Throttle Motor
- MAP - Manifold Pressure Sensor
- Fuel Pressure Sensor
- High Pressure Fuel Pump
- PCV - Crankcase Pressure Sensor
- Engine Coolant Temp
- Cylinder head temp
- EBCS - Electronic Boost Control Solenoid
- Alternator Control
- Everything is terminated to the Main ECU connector.
We will offer several different wiring solutions:
- The JEM-Sport "Chassis-Side" harness for people planning to keep the OEM Ford engine harness and ECU.
- The JEM-Sport "Engine-Side" harness for people who simply need a quality replacement engine wiring harness. (The product you are currently viewing)
- The JEM-Sport "Complete Wiring Solution" for chassis and engine, available with or without an ECU/PCM ready to start your Ecoboost engine!